Monday, January 19, 2009

Family celebrations

Peter is ready to dance. Below is my bestest girl friend Christine




My wonderful niece and nephew children of Bram





Oma's birthday party yet all the photos of Oma did not turn out so here are the rest of the clan
Oma's birthday party 2006
to the left is Chad, Brian and Jessica
Below Peter and Chad













to the left is dad and below is my sister Annelies and brother in law Craig..a very nice photo of the two of them

















My son Nathan and his Opa found that joke amusing.








Below is cousin Ewout to the left with Bram , Brian and Chad



















Jessica and Peter







Here is dad cooking up a feast at Forster on a easter celebration weekend.




Below is Peter, Jessica and mum with Annelies in the background








































this photo is taken at my birthday celebration 2006 at a Thai restaurant in Toukley that has one of my murals featured in the background. There is Peter, Chad, mum, dad, Christine and me














































No comments:

Post a Comment